**2021 Healthcare Customer Service Representative - TeleTech Sta. Rosa**
Sta. Rosa, Laguna Have the opportunity to work differently, enjoy great pay and benefits, and love the people you work with! Artificial Intelligence Bioinformatics Computer Graphics & Animation Computer Science (all other) Computer Systems and Networks Cyber Security Data Science Programming & Software Engineering Video Game Development Design & User Experience Curriculum Studies Early Childhood Education General Education Studies Primary Teaching Secondary Teaching Special Education Tertiary Education TESOL Vocational Education & Training At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a seasonal Work from Home Healthcare Customer Service Representative at Santa Rosa, Laguna, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing technical experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
**What You'll Be Doing**
**During a Typical Day, You'll**
* Consult customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their needs by a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
* Respond to inquiries with active listening identifying additional needs and supporting any upgrades in products and services
* Open and maintain customer accounts and information
* Resolve technical issues with patience and understanding
* Positively participate in company events, team activities, and continuous learning
**What You Bring to the Role**
* At least completed Senior High School or 2 years in college
* Preferably with 1-year customer service experience or customer service-oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
* Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
* Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
**Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Work from home):**
* Must be within 60K radius from TeleTech Santa Rosa site
* Have the right connection a home internet connection of 15-20 Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
* Computer we'll supply and deliver at your doorstep
* Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
* Must have a quiet workspace that is within reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
**What You Can Expect**
* Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
* Real career growth opportunities
* Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
* An accessible office location on the 2nd Floor, Robinsons Sta. Rosa, Brgy. Tagapo, Old National Highway, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
**A Bit More About Your Role**
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to the account Team Leader. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.