Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, is looking for a part time, NJ Standard certified K-8 teacher to join our growing team at Trenton Catholic Prep Academy, lower school, in Hamilton, NJ. The teacher will work 15 hours per week, 2-3 days per week, with a pay range of $30-32/hr. Our teachers work with small groups of students in grades K-8 for reading and math intervention. NJ Standard K-8 & ESL teaching certification is REQUIRED.
Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all teachers is also provided.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires NJ Standard K-8 & ESL teaching
- Teaching experience preferred
Why you'll love working with Catapult Learning:
We are there for you. We support your goals and foster your well-being-health, financial, and work-life-through competitive benefits. We promote your growth through, credentialing support, advancement opportunities-the resources you need to succeed while investing in the community you love.
Career Pathways and Support
We cultivate your success through expert training, professional development, and varied career options. You may participate in programs and initiatives to expand your teaching skills, progress into supervisory or management roles, or prepare for school leadership-all within our collaborative, affirming environment.
Mission and Values
Transparent. Decisive. Humble. Accountable. Inclusive. These values inform how we make decisions and act. Our mission is to provide education solutions that generate demonstrable academic achievement and better life outcomes for students, regardless of the learning obstacles or other challenges they face.
Catapult Learning is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants must be authorized to work in the US and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage candidates who reflect the diversity of our student population to apply.