College in Blackburn seeking English Teacher for 2 days per week. Competitive rates of pay.
Are you a qualified and experienced English Teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for teaching and inspiring students to achieve their full potential? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a part-time English Teacher to join our team at a college in Blackburn. You will be teaching English to students aged 16-19, preparing them for GCSE and A-level exams. You will also be responsible for planning, delivering and assessing lessons, as well as providing feedback and support to students.
The role is to commence ASAP and will operate on a temporary basis through our agency. You will be required to work 2 days per week, with flexible hours to suit your availability. The pay rate is competitive and negotiable, depending on your qualifications and experience.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE, QTS, QTLS, CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- A relevant degree in English or a related subject
- Experience of teaching English at GCSE and A-level or equivalent
- A current DBS check or willingness to obtain one
- A strong knowledge of the English curriculum and assessment standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
If you are interested in this role, please click apply, send your cv to email@example.com or call the office on 01772 201513.