- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Valid New Jersey Teacher of ESL certification or eligibility.
- Plans in written form and executes in practice of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals - in harmony with the goals - establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional material.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Performs such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the principal