The Community English as a Second Language (CESL) Program Work Study will be responsible for supporting CESL registration and daily office operations. They will report to the CESL Program Director and will support the students, faculty, and staff in the CESL and Citizenship programs. The CESL Work Study will maintain a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays.
THIS POSITION IS ONLY OPEN TO ELIGIBLE CCA STUDENTS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR ELIGIBILITY, PLEASE CONTACT THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE AT 303-360-4709 OR FINANCIALAID@CCAURORA.EDU. IF YOU ARE NOT AN ELIGIBLE CCA STUDENT, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support CESL online and in-person registration.
- Respond to current and prospective student inquiries via phone, email, and in person.
- Save and organize electronic files; scan paper files and add to electronic filing system
- Update and stock flyers and other marketing materials; maintain program bulletin boards with current information
- Attend community events to network and market program offerings
- Assist with data collection and reporting
- Use Office 365, Form Stack, Banner, and Access
- Create and maintain spreadsheets to track student and program information
- Bilingual required, Spanish preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Appreciation and respect for diverse populations
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must have completed FAFSA on file
- Must be enrolled in a minimum six (6) credit hours
- Must NOT have yet obtained 1st Bachelor's Degree
- Must be seeking an eligible program of study
By applying for this announced position, applicants are certifying that all statements, information and documents provided are true, complete and correct to the best of their knowledge and are made in good faith. Further, applicants understand that omissions, misleading, false or untrue information, or any attempt at fraud or deceit in any manner connected with this application and/or subsequent testing may result in them not being considered for jobs with the Community College of Aurora; may constitute grounds for discipline and/or termination after hire; and/or constitute grounds for further actions pursuant to law.