St Mary Magdalene School | Part-time | Columbus, OH
At Catapult Learning, we provide educational solutions that generate academic achievement and better life outcomes for students. Join Catapult Learning and become a part of a national organization with a legacy of more than 45 years of student impact.
How you'll be there for students:
Be their advocate, difference maker, and mentor.
If you became a teacher to help students learn, grow, and shine there's a place for you at Catapult Learning. With our proven curriculum and ongoing support, you can be wholly present and equipped to do what you love to do: guide and empower students to be the best they can be.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Teachers will provide instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in reading and writing for K-8 students.
- Payrate: $28-30/hr
- Part-time 7:30a-3:30p Monday through Thursday
- Customize targeted lesson plans using resources provided.
- Maximize instructional time, meeting student needs through pacing, wait time, and differentiation.
- Ensure the students' educational environment clarifies learning goals and facilitates connections among lessons.
- Use data to scaffold and differentiate instruction.
Foster Empowering Classroom Culture
- Engage students by establishing a clear purpose for learning, encouraging critical thinking, welcoming intellectual risk-taking, and fostering a growth mindset.
- Ensure students take ownership of their learning and their growth.
- Establish clear routines and procedures that set students up for success.
Develop and Refine Expertise
- Master new content in training sessions and demonstrate competency in content-area assessments.
- Receive direction and coaching to continuously improve your skills.
- Demonstrate eagerness for feedback and willingness to implement new methodologies.
Document Student Learning Exposure and Outcomes
- Establish and maintain accurate data that empowers analysis of the support we provide to students, including attendance data, academic data, student forms, and inventory of educational materials and supplies.
How we'll be there for you:
We foster your well-being-health, financial, and work-life-to help you succeed and thrive.
- An attractive and robust suite of benefits for full-time and part-time employees, including paid time off and a 401k program.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Paid teacher training, tuition reimbursement, and credentialing support.
- Carefully curated instructional toolkits that shorten the path to great lessons.
- Scheduling and 1:1 or small group instruction that is ideal for teachers who are new, experienced, or returning to the profession.
- Employee assistance program.
- Vacation, personal, and sick time available for employees to use.
What we'll need from you:
The positive, enthusiastic teacher we seek has these qualifications.
- Valid OH K-8 teaching certificate with a current TESOL endorsement, as required by contract.
- Unwavering belief that all children can learn.
- Ability to navigate online platforms for record keeping and communication.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
Wherever you are in your career, there's a place for you on our team.
Be there for students at Catapult Learning partner schools in the way that works best for you: year-round and/or during summer, full-time or part-time. Our various career options empower educators to find a place that is right for this moment in their lives and careers.
Be where you're meant to be. Apply today.
Catapult Learning could not realize its mission or meet its business goals without the unique talents and contributions of its diverse group of professionals. Our culture, practices, and systems reflect our commitment to embedding diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in all that we do to create an authentic and welcoming environment for all. Learn more about DEI at Catapult Learning here.
About Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides intervention programs for students and professional development solutions for teachers in K-12 schools, executed by a team of experienced coaches. Our professional development services strengthen the capacity of teachers and leaders to raise and sustain student achievement. Our intervention programs support struggling learners with instruction tailored to the unique needs of each student. Across the country, Catapult Learning partners with 500+ school districts to produce positive outcomes that promote academic and professional growth. Catapult Learning is accredited by Cognia and has earned its 2022 System of Distinction honor.
FullBloom is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be a fundamental principle at FullBloom, where employment is based on personal capabilities and qualifications. The company prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to age (40 and over); color; gender, physical or mental disability; mental status; civil union/domestic partnership; national origin; ancestry; citizenship status; race; religion; creed; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions; gender identity and gender expression; political affiliation; veteran status and uniformed servicemember status; genetic information (including testing and characteristics); or any other consideration protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.