Details of Position
PROULEX is a successful and profitable language center for the University of Guadalajara that has been in the language and computing business since 1987. We are currently seeking qualified and experienced TEFL teachers on a part-time, contracted basis to teach highly motivated University of Guadalajara high school students. The applicant will become part of a dedicated team of teachers, will receive constant support and have the opportunity to attend training workshops.
- Temporary position: February 16th to May 06th
- Part-time contract renewable each semester
- Teach remotely 2-4 hours per day (Monday to Friday)
- Available schedules: 15:00 - 17:00, & 17:00 - 19:00 (Guadalajara, Mexico Time)
- Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
- Class sizes range from 20 to 25 students
- US $12.00 per hour
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field.
- A TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching required if your degree is in a non-related field
- Experience teaching English as a second language preferred
- Basic Spanish language skills desirable
- Be energetic, patient, and responsible
- Able to speak on a wide range of topics
- Strong computer skills required
- Have a high-speed internet connection
Interested candidates should send a CV with a cover letter to Art Frias at email@example.com
The academic committee will review resumes and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.