Learn It Systems is a national education organization whose mission is to help all children succeed in school and in life. We value team members who exhibit collaboration, integrity and the desire to make a difference in the lives of students who struggle to be successful. We are excited to find great people that share our passion to help children and their families.
Learn It Systems is looking for full and part time Title I ESL Teachers to work in our K-8 classrooms during school hours from 8 a.m - 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. We currently have openings throughout Queens and Brooklyn. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, interdisciplinary team of professionals focused on creating exceptional learning experiences for children in need. This team works with the School District of NYC to deliver the highest-quality education services in reading and mathematics to students in a small group learning environment. As a Title I Teacher you will be implementing program components and working closely with school personnel and parents.Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities such as collaborating with the school administrators and classroom teachers to identify Title I students, planning and delivering effective instruction in a small group setting, administering pre and post assessments, and consistent tracking of student progress and data are essential to the position. Effective classroom management, escorting students to and from the Title I classroom, providing, a safe and positive learning environment are also key responsibilities.Why Join Our Team?
At Learn It Systems, we believe it”s our people that set us apart. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- 401k Retirement
- Mentorship and training programs
- Travel Reimbursement (for some locations)
- Reimbursement for fingerprint and background checks
- Active and valid fingerprinting with NYCDOE
- Experience working with ESL students required
- Experience working with Title I students a plus
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Work location is in a school building where employee will need to be able to go up and down stairs
- Frequent standing and ability to raise arms above the head
- Hand dexterity for typing and entering data into a computer
Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
$20 - $35 / hour