Sugar Creek Charter Schools is proud to employ a dedicated, passionate team of leaders and role models to shape the lives of our young students.
Sugar Creek's vision is to serve as many children as possible and to work with them in their formative years so that they become well-educated and productive citizens as adults.
Moreover, we believe that Sugar Creek is uniquely situated to teach and prepare all of our students for their future. We do so with a high degree of commitment and enthusiasm.Primary Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- *Prepares, plans, and instructs small groups of students using a variety of effective teaching strategies such as scaffolding instruction, and creating differentiated activities that lead to student comprehension and growth.
- Effective implementation of guided reading and/or math instruction and facilitating small ESL groups based on data.
- Provide classroom support for teachers and ESL students.
- Assist with training and professional development schoolwide.
- Collect and analyze data by identifying students' common misconceptions. Through lesson plans, use weekly progress monitoring to pinpoint students' success and achievement in previously taught concepts.
- Follow and implement the school-wide behavior plan. This may include reinforcing and monitoring individualized behavior plans.
- Meet with the ESL Coordinator/coach weekly to discuss management, rigor, and data.
- Understands the importance of effective communication and building positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Contribute to parent/teacher conferences as related to student's performance.
- Adhere to deadlines as outlined by the intervention team coordinator or administration.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree