We are seeking an experienced EAL Teaching Assistant for an Ofsted rated Good' Secondary School based in Lewisham, South London. In this role as an (English as an Additional Language) EAL Teaching Assistant you will be working with both EAL and SEN pupils, for 4 days per week. To be successful in your application, you must be able to speak another language, such as French or Spanish - as well as ideally having experience working with EAL and or SEN students. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work as an EAL Teaching Assistant in Lewisham, South London for the opportunity to earn up to £100 per day. The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced ESL/EAL Teaching Assistant with CELTA/TEFL desirable
- Fluent in another language, e.g. French, Spanish etc
- Experience working with EAL/ SEN pupils
- Organised and highly developed communication skills
- Able to build strong rapport with students
- Leading small group interventions and one-to-one support
- Assisting the Teacher with preparing resources
- Monitoring students' progress and liaising with the Teacher to provide additional support where needed
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We are a friendly team that work hard to place you in the best suited role and many of the team are ex teachers themselves
- We offer our support staff the highest rates, up to £500 per week!
- Horizon Teachers is committed to ensuring our staff are happy in their roles, please look at our 4.8 rated google reviews
- We offer a FREE Safeguarding Course online to help support your work in an educational setting!
Hit Apply Now' to this EAL Teaching Assistant Job at this wonderful secondary school in Lewisham, South London for the chance to earn up to £100 per day! Will was extremely helpful by finding my long term / permanent placement options available in my area. He went as far as giving up time on weekends to help me prep for my interviews and keeping me well updated at every stage; as well as making sure the process was smooth. 5 Star Google Review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London, the South East, the Midlands and the North of England. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent. Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.