Position : General Labor/ESL Boxroom 6am - 6pm
Location : St. Paul, Minnesota
Requisition ID: : 23834
St. Paul Beverage Solutions has immediate job openings for adaptable general laborers ESL box room to perform all-purpose duties, which may include unloading materials and ingredients for plant or warehouse use, transferring and storing raw and finished products and operating onsite equipment and machinery in a safe manner. General laborers will be required to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and communicate effectively with all departments.
St. Paul Beverage Solutions is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers. Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we're passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners. At St. Paul Beverage Solutions, we create fluid milk and are proud to provide families with fresh, delicious dairy.
By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities - come join us!
OUR GENERAL LABORER FOR THIS POSITION CAN MAKE UP TO:
- $19.67 per hour
- 24-month wage progression
SCHEDULE: Full time 6am - 6pm rotating days
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farm families
- We offer access to your wages on-demand, no need to wait for pay day!
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including drug, background and criminal checks
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and assist others when lifting is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to legibly write entries for record keeping
- Basic English skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
DFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated\files/employers/poster\screen\reader\optimized.pdf)
California applicants, click here (https://www.dfamilk.com/privacy-policy) for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.