Academic English Now, an online educational company that coaches PhD students and researchers on writing research papers in English is looking for a motivated Client Success Manager (CSM) to join the company. You will be a part of an extraordinary program with a high success rate and a big focus on client success.
As the CSM, you will work with PhD students and researchers from a variety of different fields providing them high-quality feedback on their theses and research papers and regularly coaching them to help accelerate their progress. More specifically you will be in charge of guaranteeing client success through:
- onboarding new clients
- periodically checking in with clients to motivate them, answer questions and ensure they achieve their goals
- delivering 1-2 group coaching calls per week
- giving feedback on clients’ research papers and/or theses (2000 words per week per client)
- answering client questions through our private community
- tracking client progress
- gathering testimonials and referrals
Please note that this is NOT a ghostwriting nor a proofreading service. We focus on giving students constructive feedback on their writing, as a good PhD supervisor might, showing them what the mistakes are and how to fix them, rather than fixing these for them.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Coaching experience – you have experience coaching PhD students and researchers in writing research papers or theses
- Journal publications – you have published papers in Scopus-indexed journals
- PhD – you have done a PhD and understand how to succeed on that level
- Attention to detail – you pay attention to details and are able to identify mistakes in other people’s writing
- Fast-reader – you can read and give feedback on research papers fast, without this impacting the quality of the feedback you give
- Multidisciplinary – you are comfortable giving guidance to researchers from varying disciplines, adjusting your feedback accordingly to suit the discipline’s specific requirements
- Good communicator – you can communicate effectively, especially with people from other countries, clearly answering questions and explaining feedback to clients
- Patience and positivity – you are patient and happy to explain concepts several times if need be until the issue is clarified; you never blame the student for not understanding, but strive to improve your explanation instead
This is a full-time position. You will have the flexibility to work from anywhere you like, provided you have a stable internet connection.
You can also set your own schedule, provided you give the necessary feedback and coaching to the clients assigned to you.
Starting salary: 3000 USD + bonuses