Life is too short not to love what you do! At PSI, we believe in the power of waking up excited to make a difference in a child's life. If you're ready to feel confident and fulfilled in your work, then you've come to the right place.
We have an immediate opening for a passionate Spanish Speaking TESOL Teacher who loves working with children and wants to have a positive impact on families in their community. Join our team to help serve children in Youngstown.
At PSI, we value innovation and creativity. We want you to have the freedom to design a position that works for you, providing the flexibility you've been looking for. Let us help you create the perfect work-life balance. Join PSI today and discover why we've been recognized as a Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace since 2016. Your journey to a rewarding and fulfilling career starts here!A day in the life of a TESOL Teacher
As a TESOL Teacher, you deliver high-quality and dynamic lessons across educational settings. You evaluate children across grade bands in order to obtain the information necessary for intervention planning, consultation, and to develop instructional plans that help meet the functional and educational needs of each child served. You use your TESOL Teaching expertise to improve the lives of children in ways that are enjoyable and rewarding!Benefits offered by PSI
What is Required to be a TESOL Teacher at PSI
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing training.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Flexible scheduling options. We work around your schedule.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance starting at 30 hours per week.
- Paid time off.
- Life insurance.
- Mentorship from seasoned professionals.
- 401k plans.
- TESOL or TEFL Certificate
- Teaching License issued by ODE (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Spanish Fluency (preferred)
PSI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.