Job Title: TEFL TeacherLocation: NewcastleContract Type: Temporary (until Easter 2024)Salary: CompetitiveJob Description:We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced TEFL Teacher to join our team on a temporary basis until Easter 2024. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Keystage 3 & 4 students.Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons that meet the needs of all students.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback and support as required.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for students.
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance, progress, and achievement.
- TEFL qualification.
- Experience teaching Keystage 3 & 4 students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Experience teaching students with additional needs.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum.
If you are passionate about teaching and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today!