Learnlight is searching for an experienced freelance English as Second Language (ESL) teacher to join our team of dedicated teaching professionals in Carmel, IN, USA. As a face-to-face English trainer with Learnlight, you will deliver language classes to our clients from a variety of sectors.
Please find below further information about our current teaching opportunity:
- Client”s Location: (home) Beverly Ct, Carmel, IN 46032
- Preferred start date: Nov 29th
- Number of learners: 1 adult and 2 children (7 & 12 y/o)
- Level of learner(s): Intermediate 1
- Duration of course: 100 hours for an adult and 65 hours each child
- Session duration & frequency:
- Adult: 90-minute sessions, 3 or 4 times per week;
- Children: 60-minute sessions each, 3 or 4 times per week
- Schedule preferences:
- Adult: Weekdays between 5 pm and 6.30 pm;
- Children: Weekdays between 3 pm and 5 pm, weekends between 9 am and 12 pm and between 1 pm and 4 pm
- Remuneration: per hour (to be discussed)
- C2 level of the target language
- Minimum of 2 years' experience teaching the target language
- Knowledge of a second language
- Teaching qualification preferred
- Interest / experience with e-learning systems
If you are interested in the above opportunity or would like to join our network of talented professionals, we look forward to receiving your application. About the company
Learnlight is an EdTech company that believes in putting people first. We take every opportunity to do that with enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment. We find joy and deep satisfaction in delighting our clients, empowering our learners, and helping our team to excel in everything they do.
We came to life in 2007, born from a dream to bridge the gap between the worlds of corporate education and transformative technology. Our vision was to create an exceptional EdTech company for international enterprises, a company that could harness leading-edge technology to optimize instructor-led training (ILT) rather than replace it.
Learnlight is built on the foundations of opportunity, learning and flexibility for all. We are also committed to helping our clients transition to sustainable training, saving an estimated thousands of tons of carbon every year by being a 100 % paperless and fully distributed virtual team.
We”ve worked with clients from all corners of the globe, obsessively refined and optimized our platform, and built a team of 300+ incredibly talented and passionate people who are at the heart of everything we”ve achieved. Please complete this form to the best of your ability so that we can process your application faster. Required fields are marked with (*).
The personal data you provide will be processed by LEARNLIGHT in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. Under the legal conditions, you have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, to limit its processing, to oppose its processing and to its portability to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR