Staff Needed: One (1) Anticipated Vacancy for Bilingual/ESL
Effective Date: September 1, 2023
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Hold a New Jersey instructional certificate in accordance with the requirements of N.JLS.A. 18A:27.1 et seq. and N.L.A.C, Title 6 Chapter 11 with a bilingual education endorsement N.J-A.C. 6 11-8.4) and other appropriate endorsement(s) for the position. held (N.LA.C. 6:11- 6.1 6.2. or 8.1 et seq.)
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English and in the selected native language. Both orally and in writing using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Hold a valid driver's license with no serious violations.
- Have excellent experience in teaching and working with students.
- Have excellent integrity.
- Demonstrate good moral character, and initiative.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development.
- Have effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment, diagnosis and research related to learning and children needing to learn English as a second language.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff administration parents and the community.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Peter Somoza, Vice Principal
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All posting are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted on the Paterson Public Schools website