Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
is seeking K-8 ESL English Teachers
in the Philadelphia Metro Area/Delaware County
. Does it excite you to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams? If so, send your resume today!SUMMARY:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate the ability to participate in a collaborative learning environment as well as participate in professional growth activities.
- Build positive relationships with students and families.
- Coordinate knowledge of content, students, and resources to design a series of learning experiences aligned to instructional outcomes and suitability to groups of students.
- Cultivate a learning environment that promotes cultural relevance, diversity of thinking, diversity of learning, and respect for all people.
- Create a safe learning environment that is able to establish clear and high expectations for learning.
- Valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Certification in ESL.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Current clearances.
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Payments are processed weekly.
- Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
- Ability to grow professionally.
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy fields. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve the delivery of special education and therapy services and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
#950 About K.E.S.:
Founded in 1989, Kaleidoscope Education Solutions, Inc. started as a small team of professionals near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since then, our proven results and dedication have produced exponential nationwide company growth. We additionally have offices in Arizona and service locations in Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Washington DC, and Wisconsin. Thanks to our clients, parents, and contractors, we now work with teachers and therapists in over 5,000 schools and 700 school districts across the country!Today, Kaleidoscope Education Solutions, Inc. is a nationwide staffing leader in school-based therapy and special education services. We are dedicated to making a positive difference in every student”s life.