23/24 School Year PA Certified ESL TeacherKaleidoscope Education Solutions
is seeking ESL Teachers
in the Philadelphia Metro Area/Delaware County
. Does it excite you to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams? If so, send your resume today!SUMMARY:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop in each student an understanding of good body function and exercise.
- Create lesson plans designed to promote physical fitness, hygiene habits, and social/emotional adjustments.
- Develop students” physical achievement through strength, skill, agility, poise, and coordination.
- Leverage individual and team physical activities to foster learning.
- Maintain a positive and encouraging classroom environment.
- Valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Certification in ESL.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Current clearances.
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Payments are processed weekly.
- Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
- Ability to grow professionally.
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy fields. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve the delivery of special education and therapy services and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts. About K.E.S.:
Founded in 1989, Kaleidoscope Education Solutions, Inc. started as a small team of professionals near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since then, our proven results and dedication have produced exponential nationwide company growth. We additionally have offices in Arizona and service locations in Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Washington DC, and Wisconsin. Thanks to our clients, parents, and contractors, we now work with teachers and therapists in over 5,000 schools and 700 school districts across the country!Today, Kaleidoscope Education Solutions, Inc. is a nationwide staffing leader in school-based therapy and special education services. We are dedicated to making a positive difference in every student”s life.