Delta College of Arts and Technology is seeking a highly student-oriented person to join our team as a Part-Time ESL Instructor.ESL Instructor
- Resume, transcript, and letters of recommendation required
- Candidate must possess:
- The ability to effectively communicate in standard English both orally and in writing.
- The ability to accurately give and receive information via telecommunication system and other appropriate media.
- The ability to communicate successfully with students, parents/caregivers, school personnel, and the community.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with students, school personnel, and the community
- Demonstrate sensitivity/understanding and interpersonal relations with persons of diverse culture and backgrounds.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Be poised, self-confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, punctual, dependable, unbiased, fair, flexible, articulate, writes effectively, handles confidential information discreetly, attends work regularly, dresses and behaves professionally, presents accurate and timely records, lesson plans, roll books, IEPs, and other documents.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.