Antares Orlando is a part of a growing network of CEA accredited and SEVP-approved schools across the United States with long-time presences in Indianapolis (Internexus Indiana) and Los Angeles (Internexus Los Angeles). We are an intensive English school committed to providing a complete English education. We provide students with experiences in academic settings while striving to give students experiences in the social settings that make an English education complete. Our goal is to ensure that our students flourish in not only the important realm of academics, but also to oversee achievement in professional and social skills. Our program is designed to focus on the core of English language as well as culture, customs, and the nuances of interacting in the 21st century.
ESL Teacher, Antares Intensive English School
Pay: $18-20/hr, based on education and experience
Hours: We need morning and evening teachers for classes that run from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; and 6:00 to 10:30 p.m. ET
Job Summary: Reporting directly to the academic coordinator, instructors are responsible for guiding English-as-a-second-language learners towards increased language proficiency. An instructor is responsible for teaching all classes as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor”s degree from an accredited institution with TESL certification
- Preferred: Bachelor”s degree in Linguistics, TEFL, ESL, or related field from an accredited institution;
- Strongly preferred: Master”s degree in TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Language Education or a closely related field.
- Minimum: Supervised practicum in an education program
- Preferred: Two years of ESL or FL teaching experience
- Personal Characteristics
- Must be service-oriented, have the ability to relate to a wide range of cultural groups.
- Must be able to communicate goals and objectives of the program to students and collaborate with other faculty members and staff.
- Must be flexible in teaching assignments within the Center setting.
Contact: Please send resumes and references