To maximize student learning by providing visionary leadership in the development, implementation, coordination and monitoring of:
- Quality instructional programs appropriate for Bilingual-ESL and Migrant students Pre-K -Grade 12
- Minimum of a Master's degree preferred.
- Valid Texas teacher's certificate with Bilingual/ESL endorsement or such other credentials as may be required by the State Board for Educator Certification for this position.
- Valid Texas certificate in Supervision, Administration, and/or Mid-Management Administrator or such other credential as may be required by the State Board for Educator Certification for this position.
1. Minimum of five (5) years experience as a teacher.
2. Minimum of three (3) years experience in administration or campus instructional leadership preferred.Reports to:
: Curriculum and InstructionPay Grade