- Position Type:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- Effective 2023/2024 school year
- Days: Monday - Thursday
- 5:00PM - 9:00PM
- $24.03-26.11/HR Depending on degree
Title: Adult Ed. ESL Teacher FLSA: Non- Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities
(These duties and responsibilities are judged to be "essential functions" in terms of the Americans With Disabilities Act or ADA)
- Teach English as a Second Language to adult learners.
- Help register new learners
- Report progress to Adult Ed. Administration
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed by such a person.
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate required