We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
Operations Administrative Support
Come join our growing Operations team! Our Operations Account Administrator manages multiple builder accounts, including contracts, invoicing, payables, scheduling and reporting in customer focused environment. If you desire to be a part of a growing company and enjoy working with customers APPLY NOW!
Daily Tasks and Functions:
- Maintain builder accounts
- Verify contracts, pricing, assignments and day to day transactions
- Housing start data entry both manual and automated processes
- Process invoices and payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist accounts receivables
- Schedule field testers in multiple states
- Report to a variety of outside agencies, builders and management
- Respond to and support both internal and external customers
- Analyze reports to ensure compliance of testing protocols for Energy Programs
- Work closely with sales manager, regional manager, Field Operations team
- Actively engage in continued process improvements
- Responsible for overall knowledge, maintenance and accuracy of all regional accounts and programs including required testing and associated documents
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- At least 5 years administrative experience
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Critical thinker with analytic expertise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Construction experience is preferred but will train
- High school diploma or GED
We Offer These Benefits:
- Competitive Pay & Benefit Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Disability
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
What we value: Safety & People First and Always; Integrity & Accountability in everything we do!
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.