Position Title Intensive English Program Adjunct Instructor Position Summary
Responsibilities are to teach ESL classes to international undergraduate and graduate students in grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and/or listening skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate a sincere interest in working with and responding to the needs of an international population.
Pay Range Qualifications
Desired qualifications would include a Master's in TESOL, English, Education, Second Language, Linguistics, or other related field with a minimum one year experience of teaching ESL, preferably on a college/university campus. Foreign language course work or multi-cultural experience is also preferred.
- Teach contracted courses (each course may range from 1-3 units)
- Assist with IEP placement tests
- Attend faculty planning meetings
- Be culturally sensitive and responsive to students
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/2099
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Curriculum Vitae