- HIRING FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR*
Enjoy the following benefits
- Scheduling and small group instruction that is ideal for teachers who are new, experienced, or returning to the profession alike
- Daily prep with no responsibilities for grading homework, quizzes, or tests
- No requirements for extra responsibilities such as committee work, bus duty, or cafeteria duty
- Competitive pay with referral bonus incentives
- An attractive and robust full suite of benefits for FT employees
- Paid training, with curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Instructional and professional development support from local and regional leadership, as well as quality assurance
- The potential for summer employment
- The opportunity to make a difference and positive impact in the lives of students and children
We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help English language learning children achieve. We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research based instructional systems, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the schools we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
We provide contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in English Language Learning; diagnoses in language acquisition and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as described by the company; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress.
- Attend training sessions, participate in professional development opportunities, deliver designated instructional models and language acquisition strategies to eligible EL students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies
- Facilitate family engagement activities when needed
- Develop and maintain individualized skill appropriate lesson plans
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely both to and from company classroom
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state and/or federal agencies
- Attend and document conferences, meetings and trainings with the company, supervisors, classroom teachers, principals and parents as required by the company, local, state and/or federal agencies
- Complete attendance daily
- Maintain inventory of educational materials and supplies
- Adhere to start-up and closedown procedures
- Emails checked and responses sent within 24 hours of receiving
- Requires a bachelor's degree
- Current Wisconsin DPI License (#395)
- EL certification
- Teaching experience preferred
Other Job Requirements
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and an enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
The company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well-prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.