ONLY Native English Speakers from the USA, CANADA, UK, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, and NEW ZEALAND will be considered.
APPLY HERE: https://brightfutureinternationaltrainingservices.applytojob.com/apply
- 42,300 THB (EP/Content) salary per month plus 500 THB per hour if overtime
- 12 months (EP/Content) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits. *No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours*
- Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 THB per month
- End of Contract bonus up to 36,000 THB
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
-2 weeks paid vacation (an additional week for every additional year of employment up to 4 weeks).
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually) *These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
- 4-7 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 THB per day at the end of the contract).
- Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance)
- Work permit and teacher”s license paid by BFITS
- Assistance (if needed) in locating housing
- Airport pickup (if needed)
- Yearly professional development training is provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
- Western Management Style
- Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class with air-conditioned classrooms, LCD projectors, Apple TV.
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum and lesson breakdowns are already developed and provided to the teacher.
- All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in paper or digital format: Textbooks, Slides, Online Learning Platforms, etc; However, teachers MUST develop their engaging Slides/Lessons using the material given
** All EP classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors so PowerPoint/Google Slides experience is needed **
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per the schedule provided.
- Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons provided by BFITS.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- IT skills are a prerequisite for this position.
- Maintain weekly office hours.
- Maintain student grading/assessment using the company's online Learning Management System.
- Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
- Must be a Native English Speaker (i.e. Passport from the USA, CANADA, UK, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, or NEW ZEALAND)
- You must send your Bachelor's Degree AND Transcripts ONLY (we will need the Bachelor's degree certificate to apply for NON-B documents).
- Copy of your CV/Resume
- Police Clearance (can be local or national reports/checks)
- Basic Office/IT Skills
Powered by JazzHR