Central Language School Cambridge is a professional, British Council - accredited school teaching English as a Foreign Language to adults.
As a school with a Christian ethos, we seek to share the love of Jesus with international students through our teaching and care. Having survived the pandemic and seeing strong student demand in 2023, we are now looking for a full-time Director of Studies to manage and develop the school.
As well as managing the day-to-day teaching operations of the school, and some teaching, this role would involve equipping the school for the future, including developing staff and providing fresh vision.
• DELTA or equivalent
• Extensive EFL teaching experience, preferably with adults
• Experience in an academic management role
• Leadership, organisational & management skills
• Committed Christian, with a heart for outreach to international students
• Flexibility & a "can-do" attitude
Please mention OSCAR when responding. Central Language School
Teaching English as a Foreign Language since 1996. The school has a Christian ethos but welcomes students of any or no faith. Bursaries for trainee missionaries learning English. Homestay mostly in Christian homes.
The Stone Yard Centre
41B St. Andrews Street