If you are an experienced manager or looking to step into management, come and work for Twin Summer Centres this summer and we promise to provide you with plenty of unforgettable memories that will last beyond the summer months!
Choose one of the below locations, gain valuable work experience and provide the best summer for our students while getting paid.
05/07 - 16/08/2023
02/07 - 30/07/2023
Broaden your horizons through organisation and implementation of the academic programme delivered to international students ages 8-18; step into or expand experience in management of the teaching staff, and the day-to-day running of the centre by assisting Centre Manager!
If you are organised, with attention to detail, passionate about teaching and supporting your colleagues, and keen to
- oversee effective implementation of academic programme
- ensure informative, engaging and communicative lessons are taught
- ensure the health, safety and welfare of students at all times
and hold the required qualifications and experience (First Degree + Diploma level qualification (DELTA/Trinity TESOL Diploma and/or MA with a substantial element of observed teaching practice) and at least 3 years of teaching experience), we want to hear from you!
We offer various contract lengths (4-6 Weeks) paid from £680* per week (+ statutory holiday pay calculated at 12.07% of gross pay). Holiday pay is paid at the end of the contract. The role is residential with full board accommodation included in the salary.
You must be able to attend a blended induction delivered virtually on June 17th and face-to-face in London on June 18th 2023, and arrive at the centre 3 days before the start date. You will be paid £380 for these 5 days (up to 7 hours per day).
* depending on experience
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Twin Training International is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
- References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant's suitability to work with persons under 18.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and prevent training prior to commencing employment.
- Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s.
Take action NOW and apply!
Please visit https://www.twinsummercentres.com/recruitment/vacancies and follow the instructions.