- £28.00 - £35.00 per hour
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Job Role
- Teacher / Instructor
Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, have a desire to make a difference and want to be involved in educating young people?
Do you have experience working teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages?
If so Reed Further Education, South are looking for ESOL Lecturers. We are working in partnership with some of the most well renowned education providers in the region.
Position: Temporary on-going
Salary: £28 - 35 per hour
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Teaching qualification i.e. PTLLS or PGCE or the willingness to work towards one within an outlined period of time OR
- Prefferably a CELTA or TEFL qualification and/or experience teaching learners 16+
- A keen interest in equipping others with knowledge and skills in your specialism
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English and maths or the willingness to obtain
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Access to Training and Development - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Further Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert