Details of Position
A qualified and experienced online TEFL teacher needed to teach University of Guadalajara high school students. Candidates must be available to teach Monday to Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Guadalajara, Mexico time). The applicant will become part of a dedicated team of teachers and will receive constant support.
- Motivated learners
- High school level students
- A1 to B1 CEFR
- Have little or no knowledge of American culture
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language Teaching or related field preferred
- A TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent qualification in English Language Teaching
- Experience teaching English as a second language preferred
- Basic Spanish language skills desirable
- Basic computer skills required
- Be energetic, patient, and responsible
- Able to speak on a wide range of topics
Interested candidates should send a CV with a cover letter to Art Frias at email@example.com
Resumes will be reviewed by the academic committee. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
PROULEX is a successful and profitable language center for the University of Guadalajara. It has been offering non-curricular courses to the general public throughout the state of Jalisco, Mexico since 1987.