Achievement Support Mentor
- Engage Partners
- £75.00 - £100.00 per day
- Closing date
- Feb 7, 2023
- Job Role
- Support Staff
- Job Type
We are currently looking to recruit an Achievement Support Mentor to enable and support access to learning for pupils and assist teaching staff in classroom management, in a Bradford based Primary school.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an education setting and have a passion for supporting young people. The candidate will be available to work full time for this role.
- Provide support for pupils to ensure access to learning and engagement
- Assist in the implementation of action and behaviour plans as well as personal care plans for pupils
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Set expectations for pupil behaviour and development and promote positive self-esteem and acceptance
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Provide progress and achievement feedback to pupils
What we can offer:
- AWR compliant wages - earn up to £500 a week! Your rate will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum. We provide ongoing support and guidance from your own dedicated Engage consultant to assist your development including a wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions. These are completely free to attend and you will be invited to these.
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
- We offer our staff wellbeing support, retail and travel offers and discounts
- Experience working in a range of scenarios, with children from a multitude of backgrounds and circumstances including SEN support, ESL (English as Second Language), challenging behaviour support and intervention support.
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert