Learning Support Mentor
- Engage Partners
- £75.00 - £100.00 per day
- Closing date
- Feb 7, 2023
- Job Role
- Support Staff
- Job Type
Engage Education are currently recruiting a Learning Support Mentor to work with the relevant Assistant/Head of Year and Learning Managers to ensure the emotional and social development and academic progress of pupils in a Primary school in Bradford.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an education setting and have a passion for supporting young people. The candidate will be available to work full time for this role.
- Take up the role of mentor, meeting with pupils to discuss and implement action and behaviour plans
- Support learners with academic problems and provide pastoral support
- Manage learner behaviour by establishing and maintaining rules and procedures in line with the schools behaviour policies
- Work with SENDCO to promote and support inclusion of all learners
- Assist with SEN support
- Work with staff members to support implementation of individual, group and whole class activities and intervention sessions
What we can offer:
- AWR compliant wages - earn up to £500 a week! Your rate will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum. We provide ongoing support and guidance from your own dedicated Engage consultant to assist your development including a wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions. These are completely free to attend and you will be invited to these.
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
- We offer our staff wellbeing support, retail and travel offers and discounts
- Experience working in a range of scenarios, with children from a multitude of backgrounds and circumstances including SEN support, ESL (English as Second Language), challenging behaviour support and intervention support.
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert