Individual Needs Assistant
- Engage Partners
- £70.00 - £90.00 per day
- Closing date
- Feb 6, 2023
Engage Education are currently recruiting an Individual Needs Assistant to assist with the personal development and learning needs of pupils to offer the best educational journey to them.
The role consists of 1:1 support as well as group sessions to ensure learners have their needs met and are given a fair and equal chance to succeed within.
This vacancy is in a mainstream Bradford based Primary school that also caters for pupils with a variety of additional learning and behaviour needs.
Duties may include:
- Working 1:1 or with groups supporting a student(s) with additional needs and challenging behaviour
- Demonstrating high levels of patience and empathy when dealing with challenging behaviour
- Assisting teachers when implementing their lesson plans by ensuring that the children are engaged and cared for throughout
- Creating and maintaining a safe, positive and enjoyable learning environment even when placed under pressure
- Work closely as part of a quick, efficient and consistent team with other members of teaching staff to provide the best care possible for the pupils
What Engage can offer you:
- Earn up to £500 a week! We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, so your rate will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- Free continued professional development (CPD) training sessions
- Your own dedicated Engage consultant
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more
- We offer our staff wellbeing support, retail and travel offers and discounts
- Experience working in a range of scenarios, with children from a multitude of backgrounds and circumstances including SEN support, ESL (English as Second Language), challenging behaviour support and intervention support
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert