Are you passionate about children's learning and wellbeing?
Do you have experience as a Learning Support Assistant?
If so, we are looking for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to support pupils in a Bradford based Primary School. There will also be opportunities to support learners with Special Educational Needs.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be supporting pupils with their learning and development, improving their communication and social skills.
Why choose this Learning Support Assistant role?
- Gain further experience in a school setting
- Work with children with SEN and SEMH needs
- Work alongside qualified SEN professionals, Specialist Teachers and Educational Psychologists
Looking for a Learning Support Assistant who:
- Has previous experience and a passion for working with children
- Has excellent communication skills, patience and resilience
- Can manage challenging behaviour and complex learning difficulties
What Engage can offer you:
- Earn up to £500 a week! We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, so your rate will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum. We provide ongoing support and guidance from your own dedicated Engage consultant to assist your development including a wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions. These are completely free to attend and you will be invited to these.
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
- We offer our staff wellbeing support, retail and travel offers and discounts
- Experience working in a range of scenarios, with children from a multitude of backgrounds and circumstances including SEN support, ESL (English as Second Language), challenging behaviour support and intervention support.
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!