Are you an English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics or Engineering Teacher or Lecturer?
* Would you like to earn USD 4k - 10k + 65% allowance pr/month, Tax Free?
* Would you like to relocate to Saudi Arabia on a 6 month on 6 month off contract?
I am currently representing one of the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas) company in Saudi Arabia, My client is seeking English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics or Engineering Teachers/Trainers. They are looking for these skills set specifically for the College Preparatory Program (CPP), which contains four departments (Math, Engineering Chemistry, Physics, Engineering and Computer Science). CPP prepares highly selected Saudi high school graduates to be admitted to and succeed at becoming an employee of the multi-billion company.
Necessary requirements for this post? (If you are missing one off the minimum requirements below, your application will not be considered)
1. Must be a UK or EU National (Saudi Visa Restrictions)
2. Must be qualified to a bachelors level or above
3. Must have a minimum of 4 years teaching experiecne
4. Must be under the age of 55 (Saudi Visa Restrictions)
What's on offer?
* Basic salary range in USD from 4K-10K pr/month plus 65% ALLOWANCE this means dependent on your salary you will receive an additional 2600 USD - £6500 USD pr/month for living costs. (Tax Free)
* This job is a rotation time table 6 month on 6 months off, within the 6 month on you will also get a 20 day holiday with a round trip flight paid for.
* You will receive up to 500 USD to attend the interviews in London, this will be reimbursed on interview date as long as you keep receipts
* Medical insurance provided
* Automatic yearly salary increases by 10% depends on performance appraisal
* Location will be in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
* Spouses are welcome
Jobs on offer:
* 15x English Teacher / English Lecturer / English Trainer - Bachelors in English, Linguistic, TESOL, TEFL, ESL etc with 4+ years experience in English teaching adult.
* 5x Math Teachers / Maths Lecturer / Maths trainer - Bachelor's in mathematics with 4+ years' experience in English teaching adult. (Mathematics teacher & Mathematics lecturer must be available for interviews on 8th of December)
* 5x Physics Teacher / Physics Lecturer / Physics trainer - Bachelors in Physics with 4+ years experience in English teaching adult.
* 5x Chemistry Teacher / Chemistry Lecturer / Chemistry trainer - Bachelors in Chemistry with 4+ years experience in English teaching adult.
* 10x Operations Trainer - Bachelor or Diploma with 6+ years experience in process operations in oil & gas industry
* 5x Mechanical Engineering Trainer / Mechanical Engineering Lecturer / Mechanical Engineering teacher- Bachelor or Diploma with 6+ years experience in mechanical maintenance such as rotating, pumps, gear, etc in the field of oil & gas or power industry
* 5x Electrical Engineering Trainer / Electrical Engineering teacher / Electrical Engineering teacher - Bachelor or Diploma with 6+ years experience in Electrical maintenance such UPS, switchgear, battery etc, in the field of oil ang gas oil & gas or power industry
* 5x Safety Trainer - Bachelor or Diploma with 6+ years experience as safety in the field of oil and gas
If you are interested and feel you match the criteria, please apply for immediate consideration