Providing instruction to students enrolled in the various ESL programs. The ESL Program offers Basic Skills ESL, Refugee ESL, Academic ESL, Continuing Education ESL, and Pre-GED for ESL. Responsibilities include teaching, development of course curricula and instructional materials, student assessment and student record keeping.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or certification in TESOL or related field
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft and Google Docs, as well as familiarity with social media platforms
- Master's in ESL or related field required for some assignments
- Preferably in a higher education institution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Patience and excellent communication skills
- Commitment to the mission and philosophy of the Community College