Get into Education - Casual Positions
Full and Part Time
£70.00 - £90.00 per day
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a Cover Supervisor or a graduate looking for flexible work throughout the Preston area?
Are you considering a career in teaching and looking to gain practical classroom experience?
I am currently recruiting for energetic and confident people for temporary flexible roles in secondary schools in the area.
Cover supervisors for flexible day to day bookings and ongoing full-time supply roles.
The role will include:
- Delivering pre-planned lessons
- Using provided resources to encourage learning
- Managing the behaviour within the classroom
- Developing independent study skills and peer learning
- Pastoral and learning support
- Managing handover back to the teacher
A background or degree in science, English, TEFL, or sports would be beneficial but not essential
- 11-18 Academies and secondary schools in Preston
- Broad range of schools some with Good or Outstanding Ofsted status
- Excellent facilities for teaching and learning
- Head teachers with a clear vision for the school development and pupil progress
- Supportive Cover Managers who will maximise your specific talents and skills
- A supportive positive working environment for trainee teachers and cover supervisors
We welcome applications from graduates with experience of
- Working in schools or colleges
- Sports coaching
- Youth work
- Drama Workshop / drama school/ theatre in education
- Art workshop
- Teaching children or leading children's clubs in community groups or places of worship
- Breakfast clubs/ After school club
- Summer Camps/ PGL
- Outdoor activities instructor / Duke of Edinburgh/ orienteering with young people
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this graduate cover supervisor role, you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Bachelor's degree or similar equivalent qualification
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor or more information about the role, contact Joe Yates on /