**Experienced LSA or SEN TA or already a HLTA?
** Do you have experience with supporting vulnerable students with Literacy?
**Looking for an SEN Provision in Tower Hamlets?
** Experience in an SEN Support post in either a DSP/ SEN Provision /PRU / Alternative Provision / SEN School or Mainstream School?
**Are you looking for a permanent position?
This could be the perfect role if you have said yes to the above!
Creative & Innovative SEN Provision situated in Tower Hamlets would like to appoint a permanent Monday to Friday Literacy Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA). As this is a senior support vacancy, you will be expected to teach literacy on a 1:1 basis and in small groups. Children who attend this SEN provision are supported in their lessons between KS3 to KS5 and know the expectations are of Senior Leadership and staff. Class sizes are small between 5 - 7 pupils which will give you the opportunity to support and teach your pupils.
Fantastic new job opportunity for a resilient, empathetic, organised, dedicated, pro-active and focused HLTA / experienced SEN TA / Behaviour TA / Mentor who is looking for a full-time permanent post. Some of the children who attend have EAL/ ESL and would need additional assistance in literacy through the Key Stages.
- Experienced SEN TA or LSA in literacy or already or a HLTA in literacy
- Experience with EAL or ESL children would be beneficial or supporting in literacy
- You have worked with children and young people either within small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- MUST be passionate about working with pupils and wanting to make a positive difference
- You are dedicated to safeguarding children
- In easy commutable distance to Tower Hamlets