EAL Teaching Assistant
- i teachers
- North West London, South East
- Closing date
- Oct 20, 2022
- Job Role
- Support Staff
- Job Type
A 2 form entry primary school in Brent are seeking multiple EAL Teaching Assistants to join them ASAP! The school serves a diverse community and the SLT are proud of their work with the local area. Pupils are encouraged to be inquisitive learners when they are studying their broad curriculum. This is the ideal school to start your education career in!
Have you got experience working with young children who dont share your first language?
Perhaps youve taught English abroad as part of your degree and are looking for some UK classroom exposure?
Are you passionate about providing an inclusive learning environment?
Register your interest today to be a EAL Teaching Assistant - interviews taking place ASAP!EAL Teaching Assistant key information
- EAL Teaching Assistant based in Brent
- Located in NW10
- Good transport links to Stonebridge Park
- £425 - £475 per week
- Full-time role with school hours during term-time
- September start date
- Shortlisting now
- EAL Teaching Assistant
- Work with EAL students across the primary curriculum
- Promote inclusion for designated students
- Invaluable classroom experience opportunity
- Identify and prevent barriers to student progress
- Provide personalised learning material
- Support student access to extra-curricular activities
- No TEFL qualification required - just commitment!
- 2:1 degree or above
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education
- Coaching experience is desirable
- Able to use initiative to work independently
- Creative learning approach as an EAL Teaching Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As part of i-teachers commitment to providing the best possible experience for our graduates, we also offer free CPD courses whilst in the role. There are a range of options to choose from to help develop your understanding of the EAL Teaching Assistant role.
At i-teachers, we also offer our tailored Step into Teaching programme which equips our graduates with support, training and confidence throughout their journey with us. All our roles are long-term which enables you to make as much impact as possible! This EAL Teaching Assistant role would be the perfect opportunity to gain vital experience ahead of a rewarding career in teaching English or SEN.
The school are shortlisting now for this EAL Teaching Assistant position. Dont miss out! Click apply now to register your interest and send your CV across to Michaela at i-teachers.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert