Start teaching abroad and be part of an exceptional international community. Create your next chapter with one of the best international learning centres, and join the friendly and professional team.
We are hiring passionate and dedicated English Language Teachers (ESL) for an English Language Centre in Bahrain for a September 2022 start.
The Language Centre
This well-established English Language Centre provides English courses to children, young people and adults. Their vision is to ensure that the Centre becomes a hub of creative and educational activity for children and young people in the Kingdom of Bahrain that has a positive impact upon academic, professional and personal lives.
The centre operates in a culturally sensitive manner respecting cultural and religious beliefs and promotes diversity and inclusion.
They teach the Cambridge University Press curricula on all courses and lessons are taught in a modern and contemporary style to motivate and interest students.
You will joining a team of dedicated and passionate leaders and instructors, who are committed to delivering high quality interactive courses.
- Teach using the specific techniques of the Language Centre
- Deliver high quality, learner-centered instruction
- Help customers achieve their goals and deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Create a positive classroom atmosphere
- Support quality management at all levels of instruction
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Art or Education
- TEFL / CELTA Certificate
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience teaching English as a Foreign / Second Language
- Experience teaching English to Young Learners (for Instructors who will teach children)
- Business background (for Adult Instructors)
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Deep understanding of English grammar
- Self-motivated, a team player, good time management, interpersonal skills
- Driving skill/license required
Facts & Figures
- Location: Bahrain
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-Year excluding probation period
- Salary range: Tax-free BHD700-900 based on qualifications & experience
- Benefits: Airfare ticket assistance, shared accommodation or BHD200 allowance, 30 days paid vacation after completion of contract, initial training in preferred teaching method
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.