NCS Manager £24,431 - £29,696 + Benefits Blackpool, Lancashire
Are you looking for the next exciting career opportunity? Do you possess Management/Supervisory experience? If so, we have an exciting new challenge for you.
Blackpool FC Community Trust, continue to be a leading delivery partner of NCS in Blackpool. As the NCS Manager will also work very closely with regional and national NCS partners including English Football League Trust, Growth Company, and the NCS Trust.
You will manage the organisation and delivery of the NCS programme and staff associated. The NCS programme offers years olds from different backgrounds the opportunity to build skills for future work and life.
The role requires you to work closely with the Trusts BTEC Education and Employability pathways to support the enrichment of in-house education pathways.
The key responsibilities of a NCS Managerbut are not limited to:
- Plan and deliver high quality NCS provision and programmes
- Oversee the effective delivery of all components of the programme curriculum, driving a high-quality standard of delivery throughout
- Plan and deliver the recruitment NCS recruitment strategy in line with contractual expectations
- To sell the scheme to partners and recruit young people on to the local programme using a variety of mechanisms including presentations, social activities, and innovative ways to engage the target group
- Work closely with the EFL Trust Performance Management Partner to ensure that all project milestones are reached and evidenced
- To recruit staff and volunteers to deliver the programme in line with safer recruitment
- Identify any additional needs required by each participant and ensure that support is available to ensure the participants can participate
- To maintain accurate records which measure the impact of delivery, including written reports and case studies ensuring all required data is collated for the monitoring and evaluation of the project
- Support EFL Trust as required to continuously improve the programme and capacity build to secure continued funding
- Work with the Secondary Education Manager to coordinate Connecting Futures young people consultation regarding education and employment pathways
- To work alongside Blackpool FC to promote health, education, and inclusion in a positive way to the wider community. To liaise with Blackpool FC in order to utilise club resources such as player appearances and marketing
Blackpool FC Community Trust is the official charity of Blackpool FC, based at Bloomfield Road Stadium. Working with residents as young as two years old up to adults in the later stages of life, BFCCT provide a diverse range of programmes to increase social inclusion opportunities; improve physical fitness; health and education; and lessen involvement in anti-social behaviour.
Blackpool FC Community trust was proud to open its independent school in September this year for Key stage 4 learners. The school is an alternative education setting to support learners who are either at risk of permanent exclusion or those who need support that cannot be provided in a mainstream setting, this includes behavioural issues, mental health and well-being concerns and students who love sport, in particular, football.
- Membership to Perkbox discount platform
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 days bank holidays) increasing by five days after five years of employment
- Community Trust staff kit
- Use of work laptop
- Allowance for work related expenses
- Support with work related CPD opportunities
- Club shop employee discount (20%)
- The Corner Flag restaurant employee discount (40%)
- Free parking on site
The key skills and qualities of a NCS Manager:
- Knowledge and understanding of issues affecting the lives of young people and their education.
- Knowledge and experience of the NCS programme
- Monitoring and evaluation of programmes/initiatives.
- Examples of self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working within a football club community trust/foundation
- Experience of delivering residential programmes
- Proven track record of successfully working with individuals who have various needs and who are hard to engage
- Experience of writing reports and coordinating a monitoring and evaluation system
- Full driving license and the use of a vehicle.
This job will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS procedures.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to join Blackpool FC Community Trust as a NCS Manager, then please click the apply now button to visit our website and download the application form.