Details of Position
A qualified and experienced TEFL teacher needed to teach University of Guadalajara students online from Monday to Friday. The applicant will become part of a dedicated team of teachers, will receive constant support and have the opportunity to attend training workshops.
- Motivated learners
- High school and university level students
- A1 to B1 CEFR
- Have little or no knowledge of American culture
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- A TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching (may be in progress)
- Experience teaching English as a second language preferred
- Basic Spanish language skills desirable
- Basic computer skills required
- Be energetic, patient, and responsible
- Able to speak on a wide range of topics
Interested candidates should send a CV with a cover letter to Art Frias at email@example.com
Resumes will be reviewed by the academic committee. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
PROULEX is a successful and profitable language center for the University of Guadalajara that has been in the language and computing business since 1987. It has been offering non-curricular courses to the general public.
Company/Organization: Proulex – University of Guadalajara
Address: Prisciliano Sánchez 1105
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Telephone: (33) 38-27-05-95