Curriculum & Quality Manager with Teaching Responsibility (Sports)Role
: Curriculum & Quality Manager with Teaching Responsibility (Sports)Location
: Access Sport, Manchester International Football Academy, Salford Sports Village, M7 3NQ with regional travelType
: Full time, 37.5 hours per week (0.7 Curriculum & Quality, 0.3 Teaching - Sports BTEC)Salary
: £32,988- £36,642 per annumBenefits
: Access Creative College also offers competitive remuneration and other job benefits dependent on role such as: Enhanced holiday / annual leave Enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption pay Sabbatical leave Employee Assistance Programme Employee Recognition Awards Teacher training which is transferable throughout the FE Sector
We are looking for an experienced Curriculum & Quality Manager and Teacher with a track record in quality assurance/quality improvement with the curriculum, raising standards and achievement of staff and learners.You will:
- Lead on the operational application of the Colleges Quality Improvement Strategy across the range of centre provision.
- Be responsible for delivering an outstanding student experience or learners within the centre.
- Lead, inspire, support and mentor staff within the centre.
- Be responsible for the implementation of all centre quality improvement processes.
- Support the Centre Manager with key quality objectives and targets.
- Support the timely and accurate reporting of key quality data for the College.
- Manage the observation cycle of teaching and learning staff and be responsible for the implementation of improvement strategies, coaching and mentoring o staff and the identification of development opportunities.
- Monitoring learner progress achievement and risk across the study programme through the proactive use of data and data systems.
- Manage the assessment process including planning and undertaking internal verification, chairing exam/assessment boards and ensuring compliance with College and awarding body regulations.
- Deliver Sports the Sports BTEC qualification to Level 3.
- A degree or relevant professional qualification at level 3 or above
- An appropriate teaching qualification eg. PGCE, CERT Ed, BEd, DTLLS (level 5) Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels of stakeholder engagement Experience of managing student issues including enrolment, complaints, disciplinary issues and conflicts with teaching staff
- Knowledge and understanding of the mechanisms for the identification, assessment and support of learner needs
- The ability to deliver effective, inspirational and motivational teaching and learning
- Good IT skills and experience of data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and quality improvement process and practice
To Apply have your CV ready for upload along with a covering letter containing a personal statement telling us why your skills, knowledge and experience make you the person we are looking for.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance. Access Creative College exercises appropriate care in the appointment and selection of those who will work with young people and vulnerable adults.
Access Creative College is the trading name of Access to Music Limited
Access Creative College is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive environment for work.About Access Sport
Access Sport is a leading Sports training provider with 20 years experience with almost 1000 student athletes (From September 2022). We are part of the biggest 16-18 national training provider in England (Access Creative College) and were graded Good by OFSTED this year (March 2022). As well as offering pathways for our Sports students in Sports Science, Sports Coaching, Public Services and Sports Media, we also aim to give our students the best opportunity to perform at the highest level.
As part of this objective, we provide our players' teams with links to professional clubs (Rochdale AFC/ Huddersfield Town/ Stoke City) as well as Semi-Professional clubs at various levels. At each of our campuses/ sites we employ tutors, coaches and various other roles to support the development of our students/ players. With weekly fixtures in various college league formats (AOC/ EFL/ National Youth Alliance and daily training sessions, taken from a dedicated curriculum, we aim to provide our students with the most realistic elite sporting environment.
In return, staff will receive regular CPD via experienced practitioners, access to the best industry-related technology (VEO/ Sports session planner/ Catapult GPS vests) and an opportunity to work alongside and against professional clubs to build/ enhance your Footballing and Teaching CV. Access Sport will help you to develop personally and professionally, we provide competitive salaries and expenses for travel. Our management and quality team has strong links within the sector and within the sports industry to help all staff to progress within or beyond our organisation.
Ref: 134 011