We are seeking experienced teachers to instruct adult international students on the correct usage of the English language. This requires a deep understanding of grammar, writing, vocabulary, pronunciation, and oral communication.
Instructors encourage learning through the 'Communicative Method' in a dynamic atmosphere.
English Teacher Roles
• Planning, preparing, and delivering English lessons in a professional, informed manner.
• Incorporating appropriate resources (textbook, cd's, computers)
• Following punctual class start/end times.
• Managing classes of various class sizes, nationalities and age groups.
• Entering accurate attendance on daily basis.
• Identifying individual student strengths/weaknesses.
• Preparing, administering and grading tests, examination papers, and exercises.
• Providing relevant feedback on oral and written work. Encouraging student growth.