Burlington English continues to revolutionize English communication training through the development of programs that support individuals to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Join us and be part of a dynamic team whose goal is to make a difference in students’ lives by empowering them to improve and realize their dreams.
Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a great student experience.
Details of Position
Are you an experienced English teacher?
Would you like to be part of a motivated team working on unique, state-of-the-art online interactive courses?
Do you want to make a difference to students all over Turkey from the comfort of your own home?
Burlington English, a leading global provider of English language training programs and services, is looking for Online Full-time and Part-time English Teachers for Burlington English International Online Language School in Turkey.
In response to student needs, Burlington English is excited to start a unique program of conversational English language lessons in Turkey. Based on natural language acquisition, our program combines live teaching through our digital platform, with state-of-the-art online interactive lessons.
We are looking for motivated, experienced native-level speakers who want to make a difference through their teaching by delivering engaging learning experiences to adult and young learners, as well as corporate students.
Contract Length: 8 months
Number of Vacancies: 500
Student Level: Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Eligible Candidates:
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 3 years of teaching experience
- Native like level of English
- Minimum 3 years of former teaching experience
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in ELT or CELTA/DELTA
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in work hours
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Highly developed commitment to customer satisfaction
- Online teaching experience
- Working in ELT context
- Required Certificates:
- TESOL/TEFL Certificate
- Certification Requirements: TEFL certification required
Salary and Benefits
- 32-week fixed contract
- Up to $1,400.00 USD monthly
- Remote teaching
- Paid Professional Training & Development
- Online platform content and lesson plans provided
- Schedule between 5 and 9pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm, with some flexibility. These times are based on Turkish time.