Online English Teacher
- Work From Home
- Up to $1,400.00 USD monthly + benefits
- Closing date
- Jul 14, 2022
- Job Role
- Teacher Educator
- Focus Area
- Elementary Education, Pre-K, Secondary Education, Young Learners
- Job Type
Burlington English continues to revolutionize English communication training through the development of programs that support individuals to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Join us and be part of a dynamic team whose goal is to make a difference in students’ lives by empowering them to improve and realize their dreams.
Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a great student experience.
Details of Position
Are you an experienced English teacher?
Would you like to be part of a motivated team working on unique, state-of-the-art online interactive courses?
Do you want to make a difference to students all over Turkey from the comfort of your own home?
Burlington English, a leading global provider of English language training programs and services, is looking for Online Full-time and Part-time English Teachers for Burlington English International Online Language School in Turkey.
In response to student needs, Burlington English is excited to start a unique program of conversational English language lessons in Turkey. Based on natural language acquisition, our program combines live teaching through our digital platform, with state-of-the-art online interactive lessons.
We are looking for motivated, experienced native-level speakers who want to make a difference through their teaching by delivering engaging learning experiences to adult and young learners, as well as corporate students.
Contract Length: 8 months
Number of Vacancies: 500
Student Level: Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Eligible Candidates:
- ESL Instructor
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 3 years of teaching experience
- Native like level of English
- Minimum 3 years of former teaching experience
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in ELT or CELTA/DELTA
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in work hours
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Highly developed commitment to customer satisfaction
- Online teaching experience
- Working in ELT context
- Required Certificates:
- TESOL/TEFL Certificate
- Certification Requirements: TEFL certification required
Salary and Benefits
- 32-week fixed contract
- Up to $1,400.00 USD monthly
- Remote teaching
- Paid Professional Training & Development
- Online platform content and lesson plans provided
- Schedule between 5 and 9pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm, with some flexibility. These times are based on Turkish time.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert