Position: 16 - 20 hours per week, temporary on-going
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £25 - £30 per hour
Reed Further Education, South are looking for ESOL Lecturers. We are working in partnership with some of the most well renowned education providers in the region.
The ideal ESOL Lecturer will have delivered to ESOL learners for at least 2 years. The successful candidate will be delivering to young learners (16-18) and adults, on a range of levels from Pre-Entry to Level 2 including group tutorials, maths, vocational and ICT.
What you will need:
English Language Specialist Teaching qualification (minimum CELTA/ Cert TESOL) Hold Recognised teaching qualification Have a minimum of 2 years experience delivering the subject in Further Education in the UK
What we can offer:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are an Carpentry Lecturer Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Further Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.