EF English Teacher
EF International Language Campus in Santa Barbara plans to hire additional teachers for this spring and coming summer. We are preparing to welcome over 1000 students to our school and want to offer the best classroom experience possible. We are looking for energetic, dynamic and fun personalities that understand and are enthusiastic about working with international youth within the ESL world. We hope that you will join us this summer to help us deliver educational and memorable experiences with our students.
Key responsibilities include:
- teach the assigned number of periods per week
- participate in student and faculty orientations as assigned
- participate in weekly student testing
- prepare handouts, quizzes, tests, and assignments as needed for each course
- actively participate in teacher meetings and all staff development activities
- participate in graduation ceremonies and activities as assigned
- teach or organize lectures/culture series presentations as assigned
- administrative duties as assigned
Must have a BA or BS degree, TEFL certificate and previous ESL experience. M.A. TESOL a plus. Applicants with a great deal of teaching experience without all of the qualifications above will be considered. We are looking for teachers who can teach grammar, writing, communication skills, as well as special interest classes such as Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Business English, Surfing, Volleyball and Yoga to a range of levels of students. Overseas teaching experience and foreign language ability are an advantage.
We are offering part-time, temporary, contract teaching positions. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter, detailing their qualifications and interest in this position to email@example.com