- Bournemouth and Poole College
- Bournemouth, South West, BH1 3JJ
- Closing date
- May 25, 2022
- Job Role
- Teacher / Instructor
- Job Type
Bournemouth & Poole College has an exciting opportunity for a EFL Teacher (Summer School Programme) to join their team in Lansdowne. You will be joining on a claims basis and in return will receive a competitive salary of £18.75 per hour.
At Bournemouth & Poole College our staff are passionate and committed to achieve the very best outcomes for our students - we transform lives. We recognise and value our people as our most important asset in achieving each of the strategic outcomes within our College's Strategic Plan. We believe it is through our people that an excellent student experience will be delivered, and this will have a positive impact in our local community. We value inclusion and we are committed to the promotion of equality, diversity, and inclusion, ensuring we have a diverse, skilled, and motivated workforce who are empowered and engaged. This makes our College a unique, vibrant and rewarding place to work.
As our EFL Teacher you will deliver high quality and effective EFL teaching and learning to students from a third party.
Responsibilities as our EFL Teacher will include:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of EFL programmes including identifying learning objectives; determining, designing and producing study material; planning programme delivery.
- Contribute to high quality learning experiences using a variety of teaching and learning methods.
- Ensure that teaching is consistent with a high standard of practice.
- Assess students before and during their course to ensure teaching and learning is at an appropriate level.
- Provide academic support to students in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Create an outstanding student experience which leads to progression.
- Manage student issues within agreed protocols.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as the line manager may require from time to time.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equal opportunities throughout all The College's activities.
As our EFL Teacher, you'll ideally have:
- Good knowledge of CEFR levels as well as appropriate resources and materials for those levels.
- Knowledge of issues relating to equal opportunities and cultural diversity.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults legislation.
- Experience of facilitating learning for students in FE and/or Private Language School settings.
- CELTA / TEFL qualification / relevant ESOL teaching certificate
Closing Date - 08/05/2022
If you feel you are the right candidate for this EFL Teacher rolethen please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert