TeacherTee are looking for patient, enthusiastic, dedicated online English teachers to assist students accomplish their language learning goals. You can teach full-time or part-time, it's all up to you. Work from the comfort of home or anywhere in the world.
TeacherTee Ltd is the number #1 agency specifically for ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers. We are backed by a UK Government Scheme that looks to upskill and assist people into work during and after the pandemic, alongside Santander Universities. This is an agency run by teachers for teachers.
We will help any teacher (or aspiring teacher) regardless of experience or qualifications with advice, guidance and support to meet any salary expectation, whether that is £10, £25 or £100 per hour we can help you reach your desired goals. ESL online is one of the fastest-growing industries globally and there is a shortage of teachers so regardless of your experience and qualifications we encourage you to apply.
• Certification: An accredited Level 3 TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate is a prefered requirement for candidates that are new to online teaching. Please still apply if you do not have a TEFL qualification as these courses can be completed in less than 2 weeks.
• Salary: £15 - £50 p/h (dependant on experience) - Teachers with 3 years+ experience expected to reach the higher-end of the pay scale. New teachers will be expected to hit the lower end. Any teacher that expects more than £50-100+ per hour must have their own, specialist material and have a LinkedIn profile - we can assist here too.
• Teaching Hours: You can build a schedule you wish as we have students from all across the globe. Full-time and part-time opportunities.
• Students: Aged 4 - 12 years old / Aged 13-18 years old / Aged 18+ - You can choose a specific age range to teach or teach all 3 groups.
• Training: Provided - Extensive training and support with be provided using online teaching software
• Ongoing career opportunities: Many options for continued employment + plus promotional opportunities to trainer/managerial positions + increased income
As an online English teacher, you will be involved in -
• Delivering high-quality English lessons
• Adapting the teaching material to fully engage your learners
• Motivate and inspire your students to achieve the best they can
• Identify your students' strengths and weaknesses and facilitate their spoken skills
• Use readily available technology such as virtual whiteboards and screen-sharing to supplement your teaching
• Strive to improve and develop your teaching style
All you need to get started...
• Idiomatic English ability
• Energetic, enthusiastic, patient teaching style
• Must have meticulous timekeeping
• Reliable and strong broadband speed (10mb/s or above)
• Suitable laptop with a built-in or external webcam
• A clean and professional homework environment
• A passion for helping students
• You must have cultural sensitivity and awareness of your learners' needs
• Desire to make a real difference in your students' lives